Expertise in software consulting that provides guidance and long-term value
Gavant Software has been software consulting for 20 years. With ever-increasing complexity of modern software systems, the stakes are higher for planning long term. We know the common pitfalls to avoid in architecture and design, which enables systems to scale. We practice effective processes, which aligns development with business priorities. Our role is to be a guide and help you plan for success.
Business analysis is about understanding business needs, the context around those needs and the change needed to achieve improvement. Software and technology may or may not be a part of the solution.
- Gathering requirements and expectations
- Analyzing processes and workflows
- Understanding needs, pain points, and vision
Systems analysis is about determining the technological solution that will meet the business needs. It requires digging more deeply into the BA assertions. This entails solution design, general architecture and data flow.
- Translating high level requirements
- Presenting design considerations and flow
- Developing cost analysis and timelines
Blueprinting is about developing a strategy that aligns with implementation with business priorities. It defines how a system breaks down into iterations. And, it describes what done looks like for each deliverable.
- Determining team size and pace
- Aligning features with business objectives
- Planning timeline and coordination
As part of our software consulting process, we incorporate a 29-point assessment of your existing business software ecosystem, checking for key indicators that fall into five distinct categories.
- Vital Statistics
- Dev Efficiency
- Process Efficiency
- Future Readiness
Software Consulting Benefits
Would software consulting expertise benefit your team's overall long term plan?
- Get access to experienced developers
- Avoid common pitfalls
- Meet security and compliance goals