Software architecture that meets today's needs with tomorrow in mind
We develop great software that enables our clients to innovate
Software architecture is the process of building a structured solution that meets all technical and operational requirements while optimizing quality attributes like security, performance and manageability. It facilitates communication between stakeholders and captures early decisions about high-level design, allowing reuse of design components between projects.
- Facilitate communication and ensure stakeholders' needs are fulfilled
- Provide a basis for analyzing a solution’s behavior before it's built
- Enable cost reduction by identifying reusable elements and decisions
- Manage risk by modeling early decisions that impact the life-cycle
- Establish a roadmap both during development and in ongoing support
- Maintainability – Enhance code with minimal impact to the system
- Reliability – Tested reusable code thoroughly across conditions
- Security – Ensure components behave as anticipated in all use-cases
- Reusability – Work on new features instead of reinventing the wheel
- Scalability – Support new case scenarios and dynamic conditions
Long Term Preparation
With over 20 years of experience developing sophisticated software solutions, we've seen technology evolve drastically. Like any complex structure, software must be built on a solid foundation. With an effective architecture, you can identify design risks and mitigate them early in the development process. It forces you to consider key scenarios, design for common problems and appreciate the long term consequences of key decisions. That's the Gavant Difference.